Monday, November 25, 2013

Drummer Of The Week



   This Drummer Of The Week goes to Scott Pellegrom! This man right here is one of the greatest percussionists I have ever seen in my life and I had the privilege to see him play and give a clinic at the DW Factory Day in Oxnard, CA this past summer and it awesome and so inspirational. Scott is a world class percussionist and he makes a living traveling the world and playing on records, doing clinics, and playing with world symphonies/bands.

  If I were to describe his playing style I would have to say he is definitely not afraid to take risks which is why I think his style unique than any other drummer. He shows that there are different ways to play drums and make new sounds with things that aren't even in percussion. 

I can't even talk about his playing because I just get the urge to look him up on Youtube and watch him play so I'm just going put below two link of videos of him doing a TED Talk and a jam session with a couple of musicians, enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment