Thursday, October 10, 2013

Drummer Of The Week



                  Tony Royster Jr. 
 Well if you don't know who Tony Royster Jr. then you are totally missing out! Tony is probably one of the greatest drummers ever and has truly left a mark in the drumming community probably in the past decade and a half. He started playing drums at the age of three and since then he has won the Guitar Center Drum Off (at age 11), he performed at the Grammy's (at age 15), getting multiple sponsorships, working with some top artists, and he is currently on tour with Jay-Z. He even has a couple DVDs out like Pure Energy and Evolution. So you can defiantly see that he has accomplished a lot in the short time he has been in world. 

  If I were to describe his style of drumming it would defiantly be fusion, hip-hop, and just insanely bombastically musical, and the last description I feel is right on point and the people who have ever seen him play would probably agree with me. 

Just talking about him makes me want to just go on Youtube right now and watch him play so I'm just going to stop and just let you watch the videos I have below

   ENJOY! You can thank me later. ;)





 

 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment