Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rhythm In Education

   Now I love playing music and I also try to relate it to other things or subjects so other people can try to get a better grasp on music and whatever other thing they are focusing on. Now I am very big on trying to relate music with school/educaton, even though I'm not really best person when it comes to academics but I love to try to find new ways where I can try to connect the two and try to find similarities and also some type of motivation so that way the person can not only see what the two have in common, but also try to go beyond and explore on their knowledge.

  Remo Drum Heads uploaded this video on Youtube of students doing better in school by taking on a music classes. Not only do they find it fun but it makes them want to better in school so that way they can stay in the music program. Seeing this just put the biggest smile on my face and gave me hope that music and education can work together. :)



 

1 comment: